Terms and Conditions
Just like any other business, we have Terms & Conditions. They’re not there to complicate things; in fact, quite the opposite. They make sure that that our business is an open book and that there are no nasty surprises for either party.
Please read through them carefully and be aware that by accessing this website, you are indicating that you accept them in their entirety and agree to be bound by them.
To keep things simple, we’ll refer to ourselves as “Photodeli” and any person, company or entity accessing the Photodeli website or ordering products from Photodeli (that’s you) as “The Client”.
All orders are accepted subject to the following:
1. All material is the property of Photodeli and all rights are reserved worldwide.
2. None of the material contained on the Photodeli website may be copied, redistributed or republished.
3. It is the responsibility of The Client to ensure that all photographs, images and logos are supplied to the required specifications. Photodeli can in no way be held responsible for the quality of the photographs, images and logos supplied by The Client.
4. All elements, including names, words, graphics and the like, which are used to identify products and services, are regarded as trademarks, service marks, and/or logos. The same is true for copyrights. The exclusive rights of the copyright owner prevent the reproduction of any original work, including that of photographers, artists, writers, publishers and any other person responsible for the creation of original work, and The Client is therefore prohibited from using any unlicensed copyrighted materials.
5. The Client is responsible for all material supplied to Photodeli for print purposes and must ensure that they are not in breech of any copyright, patent, trademark or any other law when supplying such content. Photodeli does not accept any liability for the copyright of photographs, graphics, logos and other content supplied by The Client and The Client is responsible for all possible consequences resulting from the illegal use of copyrighted material.
6. Photodeli prohibits the inclusion of explicit language or pornography in any material it produces.
7. It is the responsibility of The Client to ensure that supplied content complies with all legal requirements relating to obscenity, libel or any other matter. The Client will be subject to the legal provisions of South Africa and any other relevant country. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and interpreted according to the laws of South Africa. Any disputes which may arise under or in connection with these terms shall be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of a court in South Africa.
8. Photodeli reserves the right to refuse any orders which it considers to be illegal, obscene or defamatory.
9. The Client will indemnify Photodeli against any claims, costs and expenses which may arise as a result of the contravention of copyright, trademark, patent or design. Photodeli gives no express or implied warranty regarding the suitability of the goods supplied for any purpose whatsoever. Furthermore, Photodeli shall in no way be liable for any loss (direct, indirect, consequential or other, including loss to third parties) which may arise as a result of (i) errors in executing an order, (ii) delivery delays, or (iii) the suitability of the supplied product for its intended use.
10. The Client will indemnify and hold harmless Photodeli, including its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents, co-branders, print vendors, business partners, employees, successors or assigns from any claim or demand, including attorneys’ fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of (i) content supplied by The Client, (ii) The Client’s contravention of the terms of service, or (iii) The Client’s violation of the rights of a third party.